Sunday, September 15, 2013

SSB 4 : For the last time

So lately, I've been seeing that since Toad was seen as a moveset, all of a sudden and I don't know why Jr. and Paper Mario became "More likely" all of a sudden.

TL;DR : Toad becomes less likely, the other two don't change in their status.

I've kind of posted my opinion regarding this so I'll just quote it:
And remember, just because one character was shot down (Not really), doesn't change the chances of the other characters making it in. That merely means that there's less competition but that doesn't mean that they become likely out of no where. That just means the supporters have to worry about less things.
It's like Character balance (Sort of). You want this overpowered character to be nerfed to be on par with your bad and underpowered character. The problem is, if they nerf the overpowered character to your level or worse, it still doesn't change the fact that you are underpowered. So yeah. I don't have to use an overpowered character to compare to this situation. You can choose, a bad character on par with a bad character for this situation
Pretty much goes like this in picture:





No comments:

Post a Comment